- After clicking the link, it will redirect you to log in with your Washington D.C. Chapter Account (This may be different from your National Account). Please use the “Lost your password” feature, located below the log-in fields, if you can’t recover your password. You can contact the Membership Committee Chair with the information below for any assistance regarding your login credentials.
- After logging into the Chapter Website, you will be brought to your Membership Subscription (if you don’t get redirected to this page, please click “Renew” in the upper main menu and click “View” to view the membership that is tied to your account). Scroll down to the table labeled “Action” and you have two options. You can click “Add Payment” or “Pay Now.” (Click Here If Your a National Lifetime Member for Resources)
- “Add Payment” is initially for our new auto-renew feature but it can be used to save your Billing Information for the membership renewal. No charges will be made immediately but once the payment method is added, your membership will turn on auto-renew on its own and charge on August 31st.
- “Pay Now” is for early or immediate renewal. You will be redirected to the “Checkout” page to either add your Billing Information or to confirm the transaction. After completion on the “Checkout” page, you will be charged immediately and your membership will be extended for another year.
- If you would like to mail in checks, please contact the Membership Committee Chair with the information below. If your mailing in checks, your membership might say “Expired” depending on when we get the check. We will override your membership to the “Active” status once the check is collected.
- Please look at this page to update your profile information: Click Here.
Please use our Help Desk that includes articles, help desk tickets, and a Chatbot for more information.
If you have any questions about the membership process or your account, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Membership Committee Chair:
Membership Committee Chair