- After clicking the link, it will redirect you to the “My Account” page for you to reset your password.
- Input your Username or Email Address your membership is registered under. If you know neither of these credentials, please contact our Membership Chair Committee with the information below, or use the ChatBot to get your credentials immediately.
- Click the “Reset Password” button after inputting these credentials and if it’s correct, a success message will appear on the screen. Additionally, an email with your login credentials and a link to reset your password will be sent to your email inbox with the email registered under the membership. (It may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset link.)
- After opening the email in your inbox, open the link provided in your web browser and your username. Click the link or paste the link in your browser and you will be redirected back to the “My Account” page.
- You will be asked to save a new password into your account. After successfully doing that you will be asked to log into your account with your new password. (If you don’t know your username, it was provided in the reset password email)
- After successfully login in, you will be redirected to your Account Settings or the Homepage.
Please use our Help Desk that includes articles, help desk tickets, and a Chatbot for more information.
If you have any questions about the membership process or your account, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Membership Committee Chair:
Membership Committee Chair